A great conversation piece, this unique, brilliantly designed wooden watch will turn heads everywhere you go. The wooden watch comes with a cool and sporty black leather band. The band comes in traditional leather for a versatile look that never goes out of style. Easy to maintain, the automatic movement makes this design a practical everyday timepiece. Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Let your groomsmen know that you appreciate their support on your special day, by gifting them this beautiful wooden watch. Get it engrave with a design of your choice. This personalized wooden watch to each of your groomsmen is the perfect reminder to mark this once in a lifetime occasion. This gift will say that not only is their friendship priceless, it is timeless.
✔ Watch made from authentic sustainable 100% natural wood
✔ High Quality Japanese Miyota Movement guarantees punctual timing
✔ Battery life can last up to 36 months, so no need to change battery frequently.
✔ Band Material: Leather
✔ Minimalist Design
✔ Case Size: 40 mm
✔ Band Width: 20 mm
✔ Band Length: 178 mm
✔ One Year Limited Warranty
✔ Splash Resistant Only - Diving and Swimming Not Recommended To Avoid Damaging The Wood.
• FREE USA Standard Shipping
• All orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days (*excludes photo watch orders which takes 5 - 10 business days).
• All items are shipped by United States Postal Service(USPS).
• Generally, standard shipment can take between 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
• Expedited shipping is also available.
• International shipping is offered to select countries and takes up to 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
• We are not responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipment. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
• Refund or exchange request is available within 30 days after receiving item and only if returned in the same condition as received (**condition applies).
For more detail info on see shipping and returns.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.