*** Please note, because this is a customized order, it takes 5 - 10 business days to process ***
Keep an eye on the time and make a solid impression everywhere you go with this stylish wooden watch. Designed to last, it has a classic band, for a look that never goes out of style.
- Just upload your photo/image and we will place it in the dial of the wood watch.
- Add a custom message and we will engrave it on the back of the watch to make it special
All our watches are packaged in our awesome gift box. Dusty Saw wooden watch is a great gift choice to your loved ones for Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Father's Day, Graduation or Valentine's Day.
|Case Size||44 mm|
|Case Material||Natural black sandalwood|
|Movement||Japanese Miyota Movement
|Strap Length||178 mm|
|Water Resistant||No, splash resistant only|
• FREE USA Standard Shipping
• All orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days (*excludes photo watch orders which takes 5 - 10 business days).
• All items are shipped by United States Postal Service(USPS).
• Generally, standard shipment can take between 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
• Expedited shipping is also available.
• International shipping is offered to select countries and takes up to 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
• We are not responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipment. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
• Refund or exchange request is available within 30 days after receiving item and only if returned in the same condition as received (**condition applies).
For more detail info on see shipping and returns.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I received this watch for Christmas. It is way too large for me. What are my options? It looks like I can remove some links by pushing out the pins holding the links. But I 'lightly' tried to do this and the pins would not budge. Can it be done this way? Or what do you suggest?
It requires a pin removal tool. We recommend you take the watch to your local jeweler to have it properly sized as they will have the corrects tools.