Practical and precise, this wooden watch will help you stay on top of your schedule each day of the week. This wooden watch comes with a cool and sporty black leather band. This wooden watch will allow you to add the perfect look to your casual style, as it can easily be paired with a number of looks. Making it an easy to wear piece, that will add class and character to your watch collection.
Let your groomsmen know that you appreciate their support on your special day, by gifting them this beautiful wooden watch. Get it engrave with a design of your choice. This personalized wooden watch to each of your groomsmen is the perfect reminder to mark this once in a lifetime occasion. This gift will say that not only is their friendship priceless, it is timeless.
- Watch made from authentic sustainable natural wood
- Leather Band
- High Quality Japanese Miyota Movement
- Watch face diameter: 44 mm (~1.75 inches)
- Width of band: 28 mm (~1.10 inches)
- Length of band : 178 mm (~7 inches)
- Adjustable watch band
- Stainless steel clasp
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Splash Resistant Only
- Diving and Swimming Not Recommended To Avoid Damaging The Wood
- Free USA Shipping!!!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. SECURE CHECKOUT.
• FREE USA Standard Shipping
• All orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days (*excludes photo watch orders which takes 10-15 business days).
• All items are shipped by United States Postal Service(USPS).
• Generally, standard shipment can take between 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
• Expedited shipping is also available.
• International shipping is offered to select countries and takes up to 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
• We are not responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipment. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
• Refund or exchange request is available within 30 days after receiving item and only if returned in the same condition as received (**condition applies).
For more detail info on shipping and returns, see link here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.