43mm Sandalwood Zebrawood Wooden Watch
Free Gift Included.
A fresh take on a classic wooden watch is sure to take your daily looks to the next level. The wood band color is a black and brown complemented by a vibrant blue face. The look of this wooden watch is completed with a minimalist face and a date function. Engrave the back of the wood watch to make this watch truly yours!
All our watches are packaged in our awesome gift box. Dusty Saw wooden watch is a great gift choice to your loved ones for Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Father's Day, Graduation or Valentine's Day.
|Case Size||43 mm|
|Case Material||Black sandalwood & zebrawood|
|Movement||Japanese Miyota Movement
|Strap Material||Black sandalwood & zebrawood
|Strap Length||178 mm|
|Water Resistant||No, splash resistant only|
• FREE USA Standard Shipping
• All orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days (*excludes photo watch orders which takes 7-10 business days).
• All items are shipped by United States Postal Service(USPS).
• Generally, standard shipment can take between 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
• Expedited shipping is also available.
• International shipping is offered to select countries and takes up to 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
• We are not responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipment. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
• Refund or exchange request is available within 30 days after receiving item and only if returned in the same condition as received (**condition applies).
For more detail info on shipping and returns, see link here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I change the day of the week on this watch?
We can certainly help with this. The crown has two positions; a small pull sets the date and the big pull sets the time and days of the week. The watch you ordered has the days of the week displayed in both English and Spanish. If the day is displayed in Spanish for the majority of the day then it needs to be reset. Please do a full rotation moving the crown clockwise(the time moves backwards on the watch) until the day changes to English then move the crown in the opposite direction-counter clockwise (the time should move forward), this should keep the days of the week in English when setting the time. If is it already being displayed in English, just move the crown counter clockwise and this will set the time and day. Please let us know if this helps.