DESCRIPTIONThis wooden pocket watch takes your style up several notches. It’s the style trend that you want to start with your friends.
Perfect with jeans or a suit, this little number sends a message that you’re strong on style and always on time. It says you’re not afraid of be you and to push the boundaries and create space for who you are and what you like to wear.
Wear your pocket watch for a wedding or formal occasion with your waistcoat or your jacket. You can do double Albert or single Albert, whichever you chose will look amazing, because you’re wearing the style that best expresses you.
This is what it really means to hold time in your hand. Order your pocket watch today or get them as a gift for your groomsmen.
All our wooden pocket watches are packaged in our awesome gift box. Dusty Saw wooden watch is a great gift choice to your loved ones for Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Father's Day, Graduation or Valentine's Day.
- Battery Life: 36 months
- Case Diameter: 48mm
Case Material: Authentic 100% sustainable natural walnut
- Case Shape: Round
Dial Type: Analog
- Movement: Japanese Miyota Quartz
Warranty: One year limited
- Water Resistant: No, splash resistant only
• FREE USA Standard Shipping
• All orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days (*excludes photo watch orders which takes 5 - 10 business days).
• All items are shipped by United States Postal Service(USPS).
• Generally, standard shipment can take between 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
• Expedited shipping is also available.
• International shipping is offered to select countries and takes up to 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
• We are not responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipment. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
• Refund or exchange request is available within 30 days after receiving item and only if returned in the same condition as received (**condition applies).
For more detail info on see shipping and returns.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.